Job reference: FMC 1813 AM
Job function/discipline: Customer Service
Closing date: 17th September 2021
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Customer Services
To provide excellent customer service by managing customer accounts through direct liaison with the customer and the associated Sales reps.
MSO Cleland Press are packaging specialists and have been manufacturing solutions since 1876. MSO is an established employer in the area, with a settled workforce. The organisation would like to recruit a new Account Manager.
- Ensure excellent Customer Service is provided to our customers in a professional manner.
- Build effective relationships with key customers and the associated Sales Reps.
- Ensure that the customer is receiving information in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage all aspects of Sales Order Processing (item creation, order entry, call-off requirement etc.) and ensure customer expectations are met/exceeded.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and ensure that orders and relating documents are filed in an organised manner to allow quick retrieval.
- Carry out any other functions deemed necessary to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Strong confident communication; the ability to build upon working relationships both internally and externally
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT Skills and proficient in the use of MS Office
- A minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications or equivalent including Math’s and English
This is a great opportunity in a high growth organization. Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com