Business Analyst (Market Registration) FTC 12 Months
Job reference: 1634/BA
Job function/discipline: Business Analyst
Basic salary: See description
Closing date: 11th August 2017
The Business Analyst provides a key role in maintaining customer registration and supplier market entry certification processes.
The main duties associated with this position include the following:
- To provide end to end responsibility for the delivery of the wholesale and retail market processes, with particular focus on registration and market entry activities.
- To manage the correct operation of the Registration and Data Aggregation systems and their associated processes
- To provide key information to market and other stakeholders in accordance with Market Services policies, whilst ensuring strict adherence with data protection, licence and market obligations.
- To ensure properly documented and robust procedures are maintained and managed for the delivery of the networks’ market registration processes.
- To ensure routine operation of the wholesale and retail market.
- To certify and re-certify suppliers in order to deliver the networks’ market responsibilities.
The above list is not an exhaustive list however it outlines the main activities associated with the role.
It is essential that you can demonstrate that you meet the following:
- HND/Degree in an IT or Business related discipline
- Knowledge of billing systems relating to energy markets.
- Excellent numerical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret data effectively
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of IT Billing applications
- Working knowledge of IT applications, including Excel at least to intermediate level.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Full driving Licence
The nature of the job will change over time as the needs of the Market Operations business change. It is a requirement of the jobholder to contribute to the development of the role in best reflecting these changing needs.
The post will require a high level of flexibility with respect to work locations. These will be kept under constant review depending on the business needs.
The job also requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the jobholder to meet quality standards and work deadlines.
The remuneration package for this position will be based on a Personal Contract arrangement with a salary range of £31 to £38k per annum based on existing skills development arrangements.
To discuss this role in confidence please contact Beth McMaw on 02890628877, or to apply, send your CV through the appropriate link before the closing date of 11th August 2017.