Business Development Manager
Job reference: 1614BDM
Job function/discipline: Sales
Basic salary: Negotiable
Aerospace Business Development Manager
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary – Commensurate with experience
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the new Business Development Manager will be responsible for the growth of the Company’s business with existing aerospace clients. This will be a global role dealing directly with OEMs and Aerospace Tier 1 & 2 suppliers.
Responsibility is built around two key objectives: maintaining customer satisfaction and managing / growing profitable business.
The successful applicant will be an experienced professional who can accomplish the following: gather important customer information; synthesize and formulate cogent account strategies; formulate relationships with senior customer managers and executives; communicate succinctly with both customer and company personnel; lead and support the sales efforts; drive key business issues to closure; constructively influence greater customer satisfaction though addressing known company shortcomings.
1) Successful candidate should ideally be a qualified engineer or have a proven aptitude for engineering
2) Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
3) Must have proven sales / sales management / or customer relations experience, a proven track record of verified accomplishments, and an aptitude to handle large or complex corporate accounts. Aerospace industry experience would be a significant advantage.
3) Ability to interact effectively customers’ personnel ranging from individual contributors to senior level executives.
4) Must possess strong computer and Internet skills, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs and email.
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877, or to apply send a CV setting out how you meet the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1614BDM, and including your current remuneration details