Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Job reference: 1790 CEO
Job function/discipline: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Basic salary: £64,489 - £89,158 per annum
Closing date: 5pm 12th March 2021
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Reports To: Chair and the Board
Base: Kilmorey Street, Newry, Down, BT34 2D
Duration: Full-time, four year fixed-term contract
Summary of Job:
InterTradeIreland was established in 1999 by the Governments of Northern Ireland and Ireland to boost North/South economic co-operation to the mutual benefit of both jurisdictions. The Body was established by law in both jurisdictions and currently has an annual budget of circa £12.5 million per annum. As Chief Executive Officer, you will lead the Body, providing vision and strategic direction to effectively promote and strengthen North South trade and business development on an all-island basis.
- A degree or equivalent third level professional qualification, in a business, management or finance related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience at a senior management level* in an organisation of similar complexity and financial scale as InterTradeIreland.
- A comprehensive understanding of SME’s and the issues affecting them in each jurisdiction (NI and RoI).
- Valtrex online usa
- Tadalafil prescription online
- Ventolin evohaler for sale
- Get kamagra prescription
- Can i get zithromax over the counter
- Buy original vardenafil online
- What i should buy with symbicort
- Where to buy generic viagra
- Buy levitra online without a prescription
- Buy sildenafil online europe
*senior management level is defined as working or reporting directly to individuals at CEO level (or the next level) or equivalent, or managing a team where the role includes responsibility for the performance of an organisation or department making decisions affecting strategic issues.
If you have any queries about this role please contact Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd Phone: 028 9062 8877. The application form and information pack can be downloaded from this website, or by visiting intertradeireland.com/careers. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no 1790CEO. Application forms and packs can be made available in a range of accessible formats on request. Candidates with a disability that require assistance will be facilitated upon request.
Completed application forms must be received no later than FRIDAY 12th MARCH AT 5.00PM
InterTradeIreland – The Trade and Business Development is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates irrespective of religious belief, gender, disability, race, political opinion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or whether or not they have dependants. As part of our affirmative action programme we particularly welcome applicants from the Protestant Community. All applications will be considered strictly on the basis of merit.