Job reference: FM 1796 CD
Job function/discipline: Director
Basic salary: Commensurate
Closing date: 31st March 2021
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary – Commensurate with experience
Our client is an award winning, innovative manufacturer of Energy Saving Ventilation systems, designed specifically for the residential sector. Due to continued growth and expansion, the company would like to recruit a new Commercial Director. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will head up commercial activities for the business, including European sales and business development activities, brand marketing and new product development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the Company Directors to determine and implement the company’s strategic objectives.
- Devise and implement detailed sales and marketing plans to grow the business across all product and service sectors
- Working with the Company Directors to prepare and manage budgets and production plans that support the sales and marketing strategy
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and specifiers in the UK & Ireland Construction Industry
- Develop new routes to market for the company’s product range while adapting our support services to ensure success
- Explore and develop new export market opportunities, working closely with the Managing Director
- 5 Years + B2B product sales in the construction sector
- 5 Years’ experience in managing and developing sales and marketing teams.
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry in the UK & Ireland – Main players, regulatory landscape, etc.
- A committed leader who is enthusiastic, energetic with a ‘hands on approach’.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, and proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in the ventilation or general M&E contracting sector
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877, or to apply send a CV setting out how you meet the requirements to email@example.com, quoting reference number 1796CD, and including your current remuneration details.