Job reference: 1620/CA
Job function/discipline: Accountancy and Finance
Basic salary: Negotiable
On behalf of our Co. Tyrone client we are recruiting a Management/ Cost Accountant who will be responsible for preparing, developing and analysing management accounting information and providing a high quality support service to the Financial Controller and Line Managers in the Company.
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly stock and yield information for the production of the site monthly management accounts.
- Work closely with factory managers to ensure effective and accurate capture of data to improve the accuracy and reporting of factory yields.
- Coordinate and manage the activities of the Material Control team to ensure provision of accurate and timely information.
- Analyse and investigate variances.
- Product costing.
- Guide Line managers on cost issues to ensure efficient operation with continuous improvement and maximization of profits.
- Preparation and analysis of profit and loss information on a job-by-job basis.
- Liaise with production and sales departments in relation to financial forecasts, budgets and performance.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of site budgets for Senior Management and Board.
- A recognised professional accounting qualification preferably CIMA, or be in the final stages of achieving their qualification.
- A minimum of three years management accounts experience in the meat industry or other FMCG area.
- A thorough understanding of management accounting principles and techniques.
- Experience of product costing.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Effective presentation and report writing skills
- Strong IT skills- Excel, Word, SAP.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
To discuss the role in confidence please call Beth on 90628877. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com before the closing date of 24th May 2017.