Job reference: 1612FM
Job function/discipline: Finance
Basic salary: Negotiable
Location – Greater Belfast
My client is a global leader in high-quality automotive products. Due to continuing growth and investment in company infrastructure, my client would like to recruit a Finance Manager to take full responsibility for the financial accounting function. This role will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Full responsibility for the financial accounting function & management of associated staff.
- Manage the accounts payable, credit control and banking functions.
- Preparation of management accounts & variance analysis in a timely manner
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all management reports.
- To enforce compliance of the company finance rules and policies at the site.
- Cash flow management.
- Preparation of budgets & forecasts.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Commercially minded self-starter
- Excellent hands on management experience
- Ability to meet deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Communications skills (verbal & written)
- Proven track record of motivating and managing a finance team
- Qualified accountant – ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- 3 + years experience in a high volume manufacturing industry.
- Strong IT skills.
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877, or to apply send a CV setting out how you meet the requirements to email@example.com before the closing date 10th April 2017, quoting reference number 1612FM and including your current remuneration details