Head of Operations
Job reference: 1671/HO
Job function/discipline: Head of Operations
Basic salary: Negotiable
Closing date: 30th April 2018
Head of Operations
Our client is one of the UK’s leading exclusive travel and lifestyle management organisations. The business has gone through a period of considerable growth and is now looking to recruit a Head of Operations to manage all operational activity, drive productivity and ensure maximum efficiency across the business.
- Drive the development and implementation of strategy, agreeing objectives and performance targets.
- Deliver against agreed financial plans and objectives
- Integrate the organisation’s new I.T. systems, and build their internal processes
- Responsible for the day to day running of the office environment
- Assist in defining the long and short term business strategy.
- Assume responsibility for Human Resources and payroll
- Manage and develop the finance function, ensuring efficient invoicing and assisting with budgets/projects etc.
- Develop a culture of engagement and empowerment.
- Should have senior operational management experience
- Should have a strong commercial focus
- Be results driven and have a track record of success.
- Ability to build and maintain staff & customer relationships.
- Experience of project management, business change improvement.
- A perfectionist who wants to provide the best possible service.
This role will require a person with strong leadership skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to manage a successful team. The candidate should be able to work on their own initiative. This is an exciting opportunity for the suitable candidate to develop in a challenging role that is only limited by the candidates drive and ambition.
To apply please send your CV via the appropriate link. Alternatively please call Gerry May on +44 (0)28 9062 8877 for a confidential discussion.