Head of Projects
Job reference: 1643/HOP
Job function/discipline: Head of Projects
Basic salary: Commensurate with experience
Closing date: 20th October 2017
Aerospace Head of Projects
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary – Commensurate with experience
Reporting to Group R&D Director, the new Head of Projects will be responsible for planning and executing group projects, using agreed project protocols and monitoring via the approved gateway system. The successful applicant will be an experienced professional who can adhere to the philosophy of best practice and promote innovative thinking within the new product development department.
- Act as Project Manager to a number of complex, multi-discipline product development projects.
- Management of new product development projects, overseeing the overall project direction and taking responsibility for the quality, communication and delivery of projects.
- Generate monthly project reports, quantifying progress, performance, cost and associated internal risk relative to the achievement of project goals.
- Liaise with (potential) clients regarding new product development, delivering proposals for clients covering objectives, deliverables and timescales for new programmes.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Project management discipline
- Solid and demonstrable experience in project management, gained within a similar industrial environment.
- Programme management experience and significant experience of managing multifunctional teams at senior level.
- Proven budgetary and people management experience.
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877, or to apply send a CV setting out how you meet the requirements to email@example.com, quoting reference number 1643HOP, and including your current remuneration details