Head of Quality (Manufacturing)
Job reference: FMC291119
Job function/discipline: Quality
Basic salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Strong Benefits + Long-term career progression
Closing date: Wed 11th Dec 2019
Head of Quality / Senior Quality Manager (Manufacturing)
Through continued growth and expansion, a leading Antrim based manufacturing organisation is seeking to appoint an exceptional Head of Quality / Senior Quality Manager, to join their management team. Reporting to the Operations Director as Senior Quality Manager, you will be based in the facility overseeing several business lines ensuring efficiencies in Quality and improvements in Quality are carried through successfully. This organisation has a strong market share in the UK & Ireland markets, long-term stability, coupled with growth and low staff turnover.
This is an all-encompassing Senior Quality Manager role, co-ordinating across the site manufacturing facilities, together with European supplier quality management. You will provide leadership and support to operational teams with regards to Quality. You will lead the small Quality team to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on continual improvement aspiring to a zero-defect position across multiple products. You will have the commercial awareness to consider the Financial, Operational, H&S and procurement impacts of your decision making.
The Ideal Person:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in a Quality Management role
* Proven experience from supplier Quality management right through to customer aftercare.
* Expert in ISO9001 and experience with ISO14001 and ISO18001 standards in manufacturing
* Significant experience implementing and improving Quality Management Systems
* Significant experience in managing teams in Quality and / or Operations in large manufacturing functions
* Experience in manufacturing sectors would be advantageous
* Strong experience in continual improvement techniques (Six Sigma etc.)
* Confident in building strong relationships internally and with external stakeholders
This position will be tailored to attract the most relevant individuals.
For further information please contact Brendan Catney at Forde May Consulting in the strictest confidence on 02890 628877 or apply via the link.