Head of Resourcing
Job reference: 1725HOR
Job function/discipline: Human Resources
Basic salary: £50-59,800
Closing date: Complete
Head of Resourcing
Queen’s University Belfast
Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the UK and Ireland with a distinguished heritage and history. Founded in 1845 the university is ranked in the top 180 universities in the world, and a member of the Russell Group of UK research intensive universities, combining excellence in research and education with a student-centred ethos.
Forde May Consulting has been retained to recruit a new Head of Resourcing. Based in the People and Culture Directorate the post-holder will support the achievement of the commitments set out in the University’s People and Culture Strategy, People First, to develop a global employer brand that has integrity, and will help Queen’s University attract and retain the best academic and professional talent.
The successful candidate must have:
- Evidence of substantial relevant experience in the in-house Resourcing or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) in a large – and ideally – international environment
- Extensive experience in Resourcing process design and implementation, including integration with other dependent functions internally (IT, HR Business Partners, Finance, etc)
- Digital resourcing experience and experience in senior level search campaigns, ideally in an international context.
- Experience in selection and implementation of enterprise IT systems, ideally an Application Tracking System (ATS).
- Experience of interpreting highly complex information to provide effective solutions to achieve results.
To apply for the role or for further information contact Suzie or Gerry at Forde May Consulting on 02890628877, or by emailing email@example.com, quoting reference number 1725HOR.
Closing date: Monday 6th May 2019
Anticipated interview date: Please note that interviews with Forde May Consulting will take place between Tuesday 7 May and Wednesday 15 May 2019. Final interviews with Queen’s University Belfast will take place Monday 20 and Tuesday 21 May 2019.
The University is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society and particularly welcomes applications from people with a disability.