Job reference: FM 1816 HSEQ
Job function/discipline: HSEQ
Basic salary: Commensurate
Closing date: 19th November 2021
Eastwood group holdings incorporating: demolition, asbestos removal, recycling/waste service and fleet services is a third and fourth generation company which originates from a parent company that was established in 1897. Following Eastwood Group’s continued growth and success; they now wish to appoint a HSEQ Manager.
This will involve the delivery of strategic plans and objectives that support both operational requirements and the Group’s governance and assurance framework for health, safety, environmental and quality management.
Key accountabilities / responsibilities include:
- Ensure the practical implementation of Health & Safety Legislation ensuring every employee and contractors adhere to all legal requirements as contained in codes, laws, permits, licenses, orders, etc.
- Ensure all legislation affecting the site are fully understood and properly managed
- Carry out and record site inspections and take appropriate action when necessary. If needed, follow up with progress reports and action plan.
- Implement and ensure company compliance with internal management systems to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Investigate accidents, near misses etc. Producing thorough reports and ensuring effective action is taken to identify root causes and corrective action is taken to prevent recurrence.
- Conduct, write and review internal HSEQ risk assessments and method statements
- Ensure training, face fits, health monitoring, plant inspections and other relevant departmental records and processes are kept up to date.
- Must possess a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum. An environmental qualification such as NEBOSH or IEMA is desirable.
- Have experience in an HSEQ role preferably within the construction and/or waste management industry.
For an informal discussion contact Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd or send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no 1816 HSEQ before the closing date of Friday 19th November 2021. P: 028 9062 8877.