Internal Sales Manager
Job reference: 1619ISM
Job function/discipline: Sales
Basic salary: Negotiable
Internal Sales Manager
Our client is a family-owned firm and is a market leading manufacturer, with over two decades of experience in their industry. They continue to be the first choice provider of ready mixed building products for most of Northern Ireland’s leading architects and builders, providing products for many prestigious Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Public Sector projects. Due to continued growth and expansion, the business would like to recruit a new Internal Sales Manager. The successful candidate will manage the internal sales function, whilst supporting the external sales team.
The Internal Sales Manager will coordinate the following:
- Provide support and management to the internal sales team.
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Manage sales leads
- Oversee tender process for future jobs
2) Reporting: To report on the relevant key business areas so business decisions can be made – daily, weekly and monthly reports. Use CRM/ Cyber / CIS and other resources as applicable.
3) To manage the sales process through the company CRM system ensuring information flow is correct and that all sales opportunities are exploited.
- Manage CIS/CRM interface to ensure information is current on both platforms
- Quantify projects, opportunities and quotes to enable knowledge of sales pipeline
- Development of a suite of reports that best enable management of the CRM system
- Analyse and review all systems and processes where required to ensure best use of resources.
4) Pricing / Margin Management: Ensure pricing checks are in place through the business maintaining margin on all products at targeted levels and ensuring customers are accurately quoted and invoiced
This role will require a person with strong leadership skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to manage a successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for the suitable candidate to develop in a challenging role that is only limited by the candidates drive and ambition.
To apply please send your CV via the appropriate link. Alternatively please call Gerry May on +44 (0)28 9062 8877 for a confidential discussion.