New Business Development Manager
Job reference: 1607NBDM
Job function/discipline: Sales
Basic salary: Negotiable
Closing date: 6th March 2017
Our client Huhtamaki Foodservice Delta Ltd, a well-established and highly successful international company, manufactures and sells printed folded carton products in both home and export markets. As part of major on-going investment and growth, it is seeking an experienced ‘business winner’, based in Ireland, North or South, to expand further its business in the food and FMCG sectors across the island of Ireland. You will have a strong track record in these sectors and be able to ‘hit the ground running’.
- Prospect and win new business with brand new prospects with no existing business.
- Identify customer needs, build compelling supply proposals and negotiate profitable agreements
- Continuously identify new opportunities
- Create long term relationships with our customers and manage the supply relationships together with internal CS resources
- Potentially managing relationships with specific existing accounts
- Identify, prospect and win new business in specified sectors, channels, accounts in line with business objectives
- Undertake launch initiatives / activities / promotions with new customers and their teams to successfully and profitably grow sales and beat sales budget.
- Work with prospective customers or ones with relatively untapped potential and their teams to identify new opportunities within their business or their customer base to grow sales and profit of Huhtamaki products.
- Produce succinct and detailed prospect contact reports using salesforce.com.
- Identify and log all opportunities using salesforce.com.
- Ensure all stakeholders in Huhtamaki and in customers are identified and engaged to support profitable growth of Huhtamaki.
- Make compelling customer proposals using a structured approach to identifying the opportunity, sharing the idea / concept, making a specific proposal, and demonstrating the financial benefits to the customer
- Prepare negotiating strategy and tactics and undertake these with professionalism in order to secure the best deal for Huhtamaki and build long term customer relationships.
- All Ireland role will be focused on new customers – new business development
- Candidate can be based in North or South of Ireland as will be All Ireland field based. If Northern Ireland based – the successful candidate will be based at the Belfast office when not out on the field. If the candidate is Southern Ireland based – they will work from home when not out on the field.
- This is a description of the Role, as it is presently constituted, but is not an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities. It is recognised such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility. Such variations are regarded as a common occurrence and cannot of themselves necessarily justify a re-grading of the post.
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877, or to apply send a CV setting out how you meet the requirements to email@example.com, quoting reference number 1607NBDM and including your current remuneration details.