Job reference: FMC1762 PM
Job function/discipline: Production / Manufacturing
Basic salary: Negotiable
Closing date: 15/12/2020
Naturelle Consumer Products is a leading contract manufacturer of disposable contamination control, infection control and hygiene products, for the Medical, Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Retail Markets, products that are currently distributed in 100 countries and across 14,000 European retail outlets. The business has retained Forde May Consulting to recruit a new Production Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Production Manager will be responsible for all production-related activities and will be tasked with leading and developing their experienced team whilst improving the efficiency and throughput of the factory through a programme of continuous improvement to ensure the continued profitable growth of the company. As part of our ongoing expansion this represents an exciting opportunity for an exceptional manufacturing production professional to join an experienced team in a long established manufacturing business as it expands its operations.
- Provide leadership and direction to a production team
- Ensure performance delivery against key targets/metrics and quality standards (deliver the Master Production Schedule and related KPI’s)
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and cost reduction to maximise efficiency and effectiveness to create a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Ensure that all Health and Safety standards and requirements are met
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and manage change within the manufacturing environment
- 3+ years’ supervisory experience gained in a manufacturing production environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to positively influence others
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Results orientated
To apply please send your CV, via the appropriate link.
Alternatively please call Gerry May on +44 (0)28 9062 8877 for a confidential discussion.