Job reference: 1662/PM
Job function/discipline: Production Management
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2018
TTC is the leading UK manufacturer of colour. The business is primarily engaged in the manufacture and sale of organic and solvent based pigment dispersions to the European and overseas markets. The company’s products are used in a wide range of industries including textiles, coating applications and paper production. TTC is part of a long established Group which manufactures and sells chemicals and chemical products globally.
As part of TTC’s ongoing expansion this role represents an exciting opportunity for an exceptional manufacturing production professional to join an experienced team in a long established manufacturing business as it expands its operations. The successful candidate will head up Production activities, leading and developing the experienced production team and improving the efficiency and throughput of the factory through a programme of continuous improvement to ensure the continued profitable growth of the Company.
- Provide leadership and direction to a manufacturing production team
- Ensure performance delivery against key targets/metrics and quality standards (deliver the Master Production Schedule and related KPI’s)
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and cost reduction to maximise efficiency and effectiveness to create a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Ensure that all Health and Safety standards and requirements are met
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and manage change within the manufacturing environment
- 3+ years’ supervisory experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to positively influence others
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Results orientated
To apply please send your CV, via the appropriate link.
Alternatively please call Gerry May on +44 (0)28 9062 8877 for a confidential discussion.