Registrant Committee Members
Job reference: FM1757/CM
Job function/discipline: Healthcare
Basic salary: See job description
Closing date: 13th April 2020
Appointment of Registrant Committee Members to the Registration Appeals Committee, and for the Reserve List for the Statutory and Scrutiny Committees, of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
Forde May Consulting is seeking to appoint Registrant Committee Members for the Fitness to Practise and Registration Appeals Committees on behalf of The Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
The Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland is the regulatory body for pharmacists in Northern Ireland.
Criteria for specific roles in each Committee:
- Pharmacists: Registered on the Pharmaceutical Society NI’s Register of Pharmacists
- Considerable current or recent experience of pharmacy practice (3 years or more in the last 6 years)
- Ideally previous experience of committee or tribunal work
Applicants for ALL positions must be able to demonstrate:
- A general understanding of and interest in the NHS, healthcare professions, pharmacy in NI and knowledge of healthcare regulatory issues
- Knowledge and/ or experience of representing the interests of the general public
- Previous committee or judicial work or service on a Tribunal, Board, decision making committee or Board
- Experience of evaluating evidence and making objective, unbiased, thoughtful decisions
- Experience of report writing, writing deliberations or case notes
£250 per day for Registrant Members
For more information and to apply please request an application and information pack from Forde May Consulting by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 028 9062 8877. The closing date for applications is Monday 13th April 2020 at 4.00pm. Interviews will be held weeks 20th April 2020 through to 1st May 2020. CVS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland and Forde May Consulting are equal opportunity employers. Applications are welcome from candidates regardless of their background.