Job reference: 1628ASM
Job function/discipline: Sales
Basic salary: Negotiable
Made in the UK, Denman products are used, enjoyed and endorsed by hairdressers in more than 60 countries worldwide confirming Denman as “the hairdressers’ hairbrush”. In 2013, the company celebrated the 75th anniversary of this iconic hairdressing brand which is renowned for its exceptional standards of quality, performance and innovation.
Today, Denman manufactures in excess of 400,000 brushes and combs each month from its Northern Ireland based factory. As a family-owned company, Denman International aims to continue working with leading hairdressers and barbers within the industry to launch innovative and exciting professional tools.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful applicant will be an experienced professional who can accomplish the following: gather important customer information; synthesize and formulate cogent account strategies; formulate relationships with senior customer managers and executives; communicate succinctly with both customer and company personnel; lead and support the sales efforts; drive key business issues to closure; constructively influence greater customer satisfaction
Applicants must meet the following Essential Criteria;
- Third level qualification or equivalent in Sales
- Experience working as a Sales Professional within a business environment
- Proven track record of securing and managing high value business to agreed targets
- High level IT competency, presentation and statistical/analytical skills
- Results focused and strong ability to work on initiative
- Excellent articulation and general communication skills
- Adaptable to working hours applicable to the needs of the job and availability to undertake travel in support of sales development
- Full driving licence
- Experience in the hair & beauty sector.
To apply please send your CV, quoting ref 1628ASM, via the appropriate link. Alternatively please call Gerry May on +44 (0)28 9062 8877 for a confidential discussion.