Job reference: 1618SM
Job function/discipline: Sales
Basic salary: Negotiable
Closing date: 24th April 2017
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary – Commensurate with experience
Our client is part of large multi-national Group of companies which manufactures and sells chemicals and chemical products globally. The Group has an annual turnover in excess of £400m and a workforce of 1000 worldwide. Due to continued growth and expansion, the company would like to recruit a new Sales Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will head up European Sales and Business Development activities, nurturing the existing customer base and adding to it with new business to ensure the continued profitable growth of the Company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To generate profitable sales growth.
- To identify, qualify and build solid, high-level relationships with new business prospects in order to promote and sell the company’s products.
- Manage existing accounts in Europe maximising sales of company products.
- Support sales and business development activities of the company in other geographic locations beyond Europe as required by the company.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director rationalise, manage and develop the company’s European network of agents and distributors.
- Support the Managing Director in the ongoing strategic development of the business.
- Preparation of annual sales and margin budgets and rolling quarterly sales forecasts.
- International experience selling to large multi-national organisations.
- Demonstrable sales record and the ability to manage customers and individuals at all levels from senior management; purchasing professionals and technical professionals.
- A hunter personality. Self-disciplined and highly motivated.
- Preference given to candidates with German or other European language.
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877, or to apply send a CV setting out how you meet the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1618SM, and including your current remuneration details