Senior Quality Manager
Job reference: 1633/QM
Job function/discipline: Aerospace Engineering
Basic salary: Commensurate with experience
Closing date: 09/08/17
Our client is a multi-national Aerospace company which designs, engineers and manufactures aeroengine and aerostructure products.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the up keep and promotion of all aspects of the Quality Management System (QMS) throughout the organisation, interacting with customers and suppliers on quality improvement and ensuring the quality of all products and services provided
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting and delivering the quality policy and objectives, preparing reports to support on agreed basis.
- Leading the quality team ensuring it operates in line with company policy and procedures.
- leading relevant quality reviews on site
- Ensure effective quality controls for all aspects of the manufacture of product from PO to dispatch.
- Confirmation that QMS conforms with relevant international and customer standards and is fit for purpose.
- Interface with customers on quality requirements
- Interface with suppliers on quality requirements
This is an exciting opportunity for the suitable candidate to make an immediate impact within a global brand. To apply please send your CV, via the appropriate link before the closing date of Wednesday 9th August 2017.
Alternatively please call Gerry May on +44 (0)28 9062 8877 for a confidential discussion.