Business Development Manager
Job reference: 1838BDM
Job function/discipline: Business Development Manager
Basic salary: To be confirmed
Closing date: 31/08/22
Our client is an award winning, innovative manufacturer of Energy Saving Ventilation systems, designed specifically for the residential sector. Due to continued growth and expansion, the company would like to recruit a new Business Development Manager to cover the island of Ireland. Reporting to the General Manager for Ireland, the successful applicant will deliver commercial activities for the business, including Irish sales and business development activities, brand marketing and new product development.
- Research new sales leads within your designated territory ensuring an ongoing and robust pipeline of new opportunities.
- Liaise with Directors to formulate a sales strategy to fit with the seasonal requirements of the business
- Identify potential new customers and the key decision makers within the organizations.
- Develop quotations and proposals to be presented to potential new customers.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the other Group services to enable effective cross selling of their services and solutions.
- Planning and overseeing the integration of new business into our network in conjunction with our Operations and Customer Service teams.
- Attending exhibitions, trade shows and relevant Industry networking events when required.
- Track and record activity of new accounts, submit weekly sales reports and present at Group sales meetings.
- Reviewing and increasing customer rates on an annual basis or as required.
Required qualifications and experience:
- 2+ Years + B2B product sales in the construction sector
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry in the UK & Ireland – Main players, regulatory landscape, etc.
- A committed sales executive who is enthusiastic, energetic with a ‘hands on approach’.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, and proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in the ventilation or general M&E contracting sector
For an informal discussion call Gerry May at Forde May Consulting Ltd on 028 9062 8877, or to apply send a CV setting out how you meet the requirements to email@example.com, quoting reference number 1838BDM, and including your current remuneration details.