EMEA Sales Director
Job reference: FMC1911
Job function/discipline: POSITION COMPLETE
Basic salary: £60k basic + Commission (up to circa £40k) + strong benefits package
Closing date: Position Complete
Forde May Consulting is exclusively retained by a fast-growing technology firm who are seeking an ambitious and driven International / EMEA Sales Director to take ownership of all International Accounts and new Business Development.
The position will be a Belfast based role working with new and existing long-term clients primarily across the EMEA region. The role will give you the opportunity to work with a varied and extensive high-profile account portfolio, whilst growing the business in this area for the long-term. The role will involve up to approximately 20% travel across the EMEA region.
- Network and build rapport with leading new and existing clients
- Create lead generations and bring through to successful outcomes
- Develop market insights to further the client’s profile, products, and services.
- Build relationships with key sector contacts
- Provide innovative and creative ideas to clients, briefing and updating them where necessary
- Commercially aware to spot opportunities for new business as well as with existing clients on delivering new solutions
- Responsive to clients needs and ensuring communication channels are strong
- Strong networking skills and rapport building at all levels
- High levels of communication – presentation, verbal and written skills
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for sales and particularly in technology (hardware/software)
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation
- Commercially astute – creating business from new information
- Experience in building influential networks
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
This role offers you the opportunity to join a fast-paced technology-focused company with the long-term reward of career development. You will collaborate and work with the Global Sales VP to ensure best practice is implemented. The company has an excellent reputation, where you will be rewarded with a generous salary, commission, and a strong benefits package together with long-term career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Brendan Catney, Principal Consultant at Forde May Consulting on 02890 628877 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be private and confidential.